Collection of Personal Information
When you create a ACB Online Marketing account, or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Ordering System, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Full Name
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
You must only submit to us, information which is accurate and complete and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes. We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information provided by you.
We will be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time.
Uses and Disclosure of your Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you will be used for some or all of the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the Services and/or access to the Ordering System;
- To process orders you submit through the Ordering System, whether the products are sold by ACB Online Marketing. Payments that you make through the Ordering System for products will be processed by our agent;
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Ordering System, We may pass your personal information on to agent in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier), whether the product is sold through the Ordering System by ACB Online Marketing or a third party seller;
- To update you on the delivery of the products, whether sold through the Ordering System by ACB Online and for customer support purposes;
To compare information, and verify with our agents in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- As you register an account with ACB Online Marketing or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Ordering System, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us.
ACB Online Marketing does not engage into the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the ACB Online Marketing Ordering System. If you do not have an account with us, you can do so by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
We take steps to share the updates to your personal information with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your personal information if your personal information is still necessary for the above stated purposes.
Security of Your Personal Information
ACB Online Marketing ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your ACB Online Marketing password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to ACB Online Marketing. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log off of your account and close the browser when finished using a shared computer.